Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sitting Up

Yesterday was awful. Camden is still sick and it's not getting any better. He was overly clingy and cried all day long. He woke up at 4 in the morning and wouldn't take a bottle, he just wanted to be held and wanted me to do it standing up apparently. So there I was running on two hours of sleep walking back and forth in my room with a crying baby, it's times like that I wish I had just a little bit of help. I tried to get him to take a nap but he just wasn't having it. By the time I realized it, it was ten at night and I hadn't eaten or showered all day (or changed out of my pajamas). Camden even sounds sick, his cry sounds raspy. I have to do some research on how to clear a baby's sinuses because obviously the steam from the shower did not help and neither did the nasal aspirator, that just pissed him off. I know I should probably get a humidifier, but I am tapped out of money from Christmas and Camden drinking formula like it's going out of style.

I thought when I put him to bed last night that I would be having a long sleepless night, but I guess all the crying during the day wore him out because he slept until 6 this morning. Thank god, because I definitely needed that extra rest. 

On another note, Camden sits up so well now. He still needs a little help by holding on to my fingers but otherwise it is all him. My guess is in a few weeks he will be sitting by himself without the help of a pillow or my hands. I can't believe my baby is sitting up, It's a little sad to think about I don't want him to grow up too fast. What's even scarier is that Camden is now putting a lot of pressure on his legs.


He loves to stand up. He actually throws a fit if I try to lie him on his back anymore. I was getting worried because for awhile he wouldn't put any pressure on his legs at all, but one morning he woke up and could all of a sudden stand for a could 15-20 seconds (with my help of course) 




No comments:

Post a Comment