Friday, December 30, 2011

My 5 Month Old

I haven't made a post in awhile. I don't really know why either. I have just been feeling overwhelmed lately trying to figure out how I'm going to go to school, work, and take care of Camden the way I want him cared for. If I could snap my fingers and have anything I wanted I would want to be a stay at home mom so I wouldn't have to miss a minute of anything. I think I was meant to be a mom. On a different note, Camden is now five months old and he amazes me every minute. He is so aware of everything that's around him. He grabs toys and tries to put everything in his mouth. We have yet to start solids and I think he is quite content with just a bottle right now.

I can't believe next month he will be half a year old. It has gone by way too fast. It kind of scares me how fast it's going. I feel like if I close my eyes he's already going to be a year old. Camden had his first Christmas this month and he was spoiled like crazy. He has more toys and clothes than any 5 month old possibly needs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment