Friday, December 2, 2011

Battling A Cold

Camden is still battling this cold of his. It is making it very hard for any sleep for either of us. Since I usually co sleep with him I feed him his bottle in the bed, it just makes it easier on both of us. He was having trouble taking his bottle because he can't breathe through his nose and he was getting frustrated every time he would have to stop eating to take a breath. After he was done eating he starting coughing because he doesn't understand he has a stuffy nose and he threw up all over me and my clean sheets. So at 2 in the morning I had to strip the bed, put on new sheets change my clothes and clean him off. I'm going to try sitting him in the shower to see if the steam helps clear his nose because I want to avoid giving him medication by any means.



You wouldn't even know he was sick by looking at him because he is always smiling and laughing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment