Monday, January 2, 2012

Day One

I have decided to take a new approach to my blogs, well kind of. I'm making it more of a 365, so everyday I will post a new blog.

DAY 1 (January 1)
I spent the night at my Aunt's house yesterday with my mom and Camden. My aunt was babysitting my cousin's baby who is a month younger than Camden. Watching the babies together made me realize how much Camden has changed over this past month. He is so much more aware of things and understands a lot more. He slept better than usual last night, but I think his mouth is still bothering him. I'm just waiting for that first tooth to pop through any day now. We practiced trying to sit up today, but he still can't sit up on his own. He doesn't even really try, but I guess it's normal because on average babies start sitting up at six months and he just turned five months (and let's not forget he has a huge head he has to hold up). He never stops moving, he is actually closer to crawling than he is to sitting up. He always rolls over onto his belly and gets on his hands and sticks his butt up in the air and pushes himself forward. He just doesn't know to use his knees yet, but that doesn't ever stop him from getting from one side of the room to another. I am going to have my hands full with him when he actually starts to crawl.

No comments:

Post a Comment