Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 7: Finally Some Sleep

I have finally found a solution to our sleeping problem. Let him sleep in his swing. He fell asleep in there around 9 and he will usually only sleep in there for an hour or two, but he slept until 2. It doesn't sound like a lot of sleep, but when you're used to sleeping in 2 hour increments, it's a lot. Camden has been constantly peeing out the sides of his diaper. He is too big for size one diapers, but too small for size two so I'm left with constant soaked pants and tons of clothes to wash.


I went and returned one of the outfits he got for Christmas because he got a duplicate of it and I couldn't help but shop a little. He needs some bigger sized clothes because after 9 months he has almost nothing. He still wears anywhere from 3 to 6 months size clothes depending on the brand and whether we're talking about pants or shirts and of course I had to get him a pair of shoes because baby shoes are my weakness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment