Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 8

Camden has amazed me once again. He is the most perceptive baby I have ever met. If you hand him a toy, he grips it in between his tiny fingers and just stares at it, looking at it's different parts and feeling its shape. He does this with people too. If he's never met you before he reaches for your face and will study your features. He'll run his fingers over your nose and mouth inspecting every part of you. I know it sounds so strange to say because he is only five months old, but I swear he has the mind of a much older baby. I'm probably biased but he is the most intelligent baby I have ever met.


Camden got to visit with his cousin yesterday who is three weeks older and lives in Arizona. Unfortunately it was at a wake, but Camden adores babies. He just wants to touch them and "talk" to them. I know in the future I will have to give him some siblings, and I am definitely okay with that. On a note that is not baby related, I just started reading The Hunger Games and I am in love with it. I could have stayed up all night reading it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment