Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day3: Photo Shoot

I started out my day as usual washing bottles and trying to get Camden down for his nap. I'm not really one to put a baby on a schedule, I would much rather him sleep when he's tired and eat when he's hungry rather than time everything. No one knows what he needs better than his own body, right?  I finally got all of his clean clothes put away only to have another basket full of dirty ones I have to wash. I swear he goes through more outfits in one day than I go through in a month. We took a little time out from cleaning and did a little photo shoot instead 

He was not so cooperative though, he kept trying to grab the camera so I kept getting pictures with his fingers in them. His cheeks are really chapped too from the cold weather, I keep putting lotion on it every couple of hours but it just won't go away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment