Monday, January 2, 2012

Day Two: Laundry Day

Last night started out rough, Camden didn't feel good and cried for what felt like hours straight. I am really getting sick of this teething thing. This morning I was determined to get all my laundry and some chores done. I started at 9 this morning and now its 6:45 and i have one more load to do because body wash leaked all over a clean pile of Camden's clothes. Only something like that would happen to me. At least Camden was entertained all day because Lola was over. Tomorrow I'm going to hang up all of his bigger sized clothes. It's so scary looking at the 12 and 18 months sizes and thinking that in a few months he will be wearing those. It's even scarier looking at the clothes I took him home from the hospital in a thinking he used to be that tiny.



No comments:

Post a Comment