Saturday, November 12, 2011

Best Friends

Camden has a new best friend, Lola. Lola is my sister's dog that I babysit everyday and she spends the nights sometimes. I know it sounds weird to say I babysit a dog, but really she needs a babysitter. She is a bit of a high maintenance dog.Camden and Lola love each other though. Lola is so protective over him, if he starts crying she immediately jumps up and runs over to him to see whats wrong, or she will come and get me to tell me he's upset.


Last night Lola was spending the night and of course she wanted to sleep in bed with me, which usually isn't a problem, but Camden wanted to bed share as well. I have a twin sized bed and let me just say, it was not comfortable sharing a bed with those two. Lola snuggled up right next to Camden with her head laying on his stomach and they looked too cute to move, so I ended up sleeping half off of my bed. At first watching the dog everyday was a bit of a hassle, it was like having two babies around, but now Lola keeps Camden distracted when I need to get something done.




No comments:

Post a Comment