Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Stages

I cannot believe this week Camden will be 4 months old. I feel like he was just a newborn baby the other day and now hes rolling over and laughing. As much as I miss the newborn stage (and all the sleeping newborns do) I am loving every minute of the new stages he's going through. Camden's current favorite activities are trying to put everything in his mouth, pulling hair, and screaming. This stage is going to be great...


Camden slept better than usual last night. He woke up at 4 and I fed him and he went right back to sleep. Of course he still isn't sleeping in his crib which means I'm not getting much sleep because he rolls around so much in bed with me. I put him in his swing while I took my shower and when I got out he was on his stomach swinging. Looks like I'll have to strap him in there from now on. I then managed to get all his bottles washed, with one hand I might add and then we headed off to the mall. He always seems to be very well behaved when we go out anywhere. I don't know if it's because of all the noise and the people but he never cries when were out. I'm thinking I need to leave the house more often then. 


Tomorrow is going to be Camden's first Thanksgiving. I still can't get over how big he's getting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment